Advanced Defensive Handgun Course
Course overview: This course is structured for those who have successfully completed Defensive Handgun basic and intermediate courses. This Course focus is on refining and practicing existing techniques and skills to a level which allows performance with precision, control and efficiency of motion.
For Advanced Level Shooters, Defensive Handgun advanced provides a day long opportunity to ‘shoot in’ and sharpen previously learned skills and provides a comprehensive tune-up. Your understanding of the techniques taught in basic and intermediate along with proper safe gun-handling will be assumed upon your registration. There is a modest level of physical activity required for successful participation.
- Range procedures.
- Firearm safety.
- Firearm handling.
- Firearm loading and unloading.
- Malfunction clearance.
- Emergency/Tactical Magazine Changes.
- Drawing and firing techniques.
- Marksmanship fundamentals.
- Single & dabble target drills.
- Increased speed of firearm.
- Dynamic moving.
- Different firing positions.
- Dynamic moving and shooting.
- Increased difficulty of shooting problems and scenarios.
- One hand shoots.
- One hand Magazine Changes.
- One hand Point Shooting Techniques.
- Shooting from the Hips.
- Moving while Drawing and Engaging.
- One Handed Malfunction Techniques.
- Both eyes open shooting.
- Cover drills.
- Off the X
Price on request
Min 450 rounds recommended.
- 2-3 magazines.
- Magazine pouches.
- Holster (designed for firearm).
- Eye & Ear Protection.
- Firearm cleaning kit.
- Concealment garment
- VALET COMPETENCY / FIREARM LICENSE.
- Must have completed the Intermediate level Defensive Handgun Course.
- Must be comfortable shooting and manipulating firearm on your.
- Must understand how your firearm functions.
- Must be able to load, unload and show clear.
- Appropriate range clothing.
- Pants with belt loops.
- Sturdy belt (designed to hold the weight of a firearm/magazine pouch).
- Concealment garment.
- Optional comfort items (rain gear, sunscreen, hat, own medication).
- Own lunch and drinks.
Training provided by Specialized Electronic Estate Security
For courses bookings contact us