Basic Defensive Handgun Course
This course introduces the student to techniques applicable to defensive use of the handgun. Emphasis is put on shooting skills development for application in real-life circumstances.
- Range procedures.
- Firearm safety.
- Firearm handling.
- Firearm loading and unloading.
- Malfunction clearance.
- Emergency/Tactical Magazine Changes.
- Drawing and firing techniques.
- Marksmanship fundamentals.
- Single target drills.
- Dynamic moving.
- Different firing positions.
- One hand shoots.
- Cover drills.
min 300 rounds recommended.
- 2-3 magazines.
- Magazine pouches.
- Holster (designed for firearm).
- Eye & Ear Protection.
- Firearm cleaning kit.
- Pen and paper.
- VALET COMPETENCY / FIREARM LICENCE.
- Must have completed the Entry level Defensive Handgun Course.
- Must be comfortable shooting and manipulating firearm on your.
- Must have shot at least 300 rounds through the firearm you will be using prior to this course.
- Must understand how your firearm functions.
- Must be able to load, unload and show clear.
Training provided by Specialized Electronic Estate Security
For courses bookings contact us