Entry level Defensive Handgun Course – NON EXPERIENCED SHOOTERS
This course introduces the student to techniques applicable to defensive use of the firearm. Emphasis is put on shooting skills development for application in real-life circumstances.
- Range procedures.
- Firearm safety.
- Firearm handling.
- Firearm loading and unloading.
- Malfunction clearance.
- Drawing and firing techniques.
- Marksmanship fundamentals.
- Single target drills.
Price on request
min 200 rounds recommended.
- 2-3 magazines.
- Magazine pouches.
- Holster (designed for firearm).
- Eye & Ear Protection.
- Firearm cleaning kit.
- Pen and paper.
- VALET COMPETENCY / FIREARM LICENSE.
- Must have shot at least 50 rounds through the firearm you will be using prior to this course.
- Must understand how your firearm functions.
- Must be able to load, unload and show clear.
- Appropriate rang clothing.
- Pants with belt loops.
- Sturdy belt (designed to hold the weight of a firearm/magazine pouch).
- Optional comfort items (rain gear, sunscreen, hat, own medication).
- Own lunch and drinks.
Training provided by Specialized Electronic Estate Security
For courses bookings contact us